We have a fix-me list, where we list all of the warts that we’ve found (or have been pointed out by users) and a version / update list where we keep a running version number for InThePanhandle.com and now we are adding a To-Do list.
In this list we will show you where we are going with the site and what to expect in the future. We will also break the list into three groups; guests (the general public), users (folks with an InThePanhandle.com account) and advertisers (the folks that advertise, of course).
Features to make Guests happy:
- Nothing at the moment. We hope you are happy, but if not, let us know.
Features to make Users happy:
- The ability to ‘Favorite’ a piece of content; business listing, calendar event, coupon, product, etc. and retrieve it from your account.
- Move classifieds from old system to the 3.0 look, feel, system.
Features to make Advertisers happy:
- Complete online ordering and checkout of advertising on InThePanhandle.com
- Package & a la carte pricing on advertising.
- Ability to edit business listing, event calendar, products, etc. from the front of the site without having to access the control panel.
- Create Tutorials for adding / editing products, business listing,
coupons, event calendar.